Wednesday, July 1, 2015

ICS Blog Hop Butterflies Are Free



This month we are celebrating butterflies!  Who doesn't love butterflies?  This is a card I created for a swap I'm doing at the Stampin' Up! convention, I really cannot wait to be inspired even more at convention.  




Stamp Set:  Watercolor Wings
Ink:  Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Watermelon Wonder, Memento Black
Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories:  Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Butterflies Thinlits, Dimensionals, Large Polka Dot TIEF.

The Watercolor Wings stamp set on page 75 of the 2015-2016 catalog is a fun set.  It is actually a simple 3 step stamp for the 2 different size butterflies.

Please hop on over and see the magic that Eva Bussom has created.



11 comments:

  1. Tina, I love the way the butterfly pops on that black and white! Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it....so pretty! Thanks for hopping with us thing month! Appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty I love the color choices you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tina, incredible colors and layout! You Rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors and design under the top layer of butterfly. Great elements!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how the black detailed butterfly makes it all just pop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful use of colors!! The black really makes it all pop!!!! Super!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the butterfly color combo and the whole layout!

    ReplyDelete