Welcome to the Inspire Create & Share monthly blog hop. This month our theme is triple time stamping. This is one of my favorite techniques, not to much work but alot of WOW!
I was inspired by Amanda Corbet from Krafting Kreations, you can check out her sample HERE. She actually did quadruple time and that looks great too.
- For this card the Pacific Point is cut into three sizes: 2 x 5 1/4, 2 x 4, and 2 x 2 1/2.
- The Whisper White measurements are: 1 7/8 x 5 1/8, 1 7/8 x 3 7/8, and 1 7/8 x 2 3/8.
- I used a stamp from Flowering Flourishes and stamped in Sahara Sand onto my Sahara Sand paper.
- You want to take your Whisper White pieces and layer them on top of each other (without the pacific point) using removable adhesive. I used the Flowering Flourishes stamp again in Sahara Sand and the flower is from the Petite Petals set and I stamped that in Pacific Point. I centered the saying on the small white piece using black stazon.
- Separate your whites and layer each one on their corresponding Pacific Point piece. I used dimensionals behind each Pacific Point piece to give some great dimension.
- For a little pop of color I used a butterfly from the Papillon Potpourri set and stamped in Melon Mambo and punched it out using our Elegant Butterfly punch. Added some rhinestones and popped the butterfly up with dimensionals.
I hope all this makes sense, if not just send me a message.
Stamps: Papillon Potpourri, Petite Petals, Flowering Flourishes, Lots of Thanks.
Ink: Sahara Sand, Pacific Point, Melon Mambo, Black Stazon
Paper: Sahara Sand, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Accessories: Rhinestones, dimensionals, Elegant Butterfly punch
Thank you for stopping by and head on over to Nicholes blog to see what she has made.