Saturday, June 21, 2014

Card Swap for Convention

I created these cards after seeing Christine Pyrch's design (www.yourstampingteacher.com) and changed mine to monochromatic for a convention swap I am in.
I used 4 of the five new in-colors for 2014-2016, Tangelo Orange, Lost Lagoon, Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey.  The fifth in-color not shown is Mossy Meadow.


 These first two cards are an example of Christine's card except I changed the label and saying.

 I love trying new folds.


So what do you think of the monochromatic?  I will be adding rhinestones to the 3 flowers that are punched out on the left of the card.  I think my favorite is the Blackberry Bliss...love that color.  Also, which label looks the best?  Small or Large "Thank You"?
Thanks for looking and your input.

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with blackberry bliss....so yummy! I like the smaller thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your input and reply Deb!

    ReplyDelete